Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Essay

Project Description:The time travelers project was basically we had to send a object (boat, weapon, or water system back) in time to help an ancient civilization. So we had to right a research paper about the the civilization that we were assigned.


Process: When we had to write our research paper about the civilization we participated in drafting in revision process which really made the final product the best it could possibly be.


Reflection: I learned all about the Inca civilization, and how to transition into different topics, and paragraphs.

It was very difficult for me to insert a thesis into my first paragraph, because I could not figure out how to make it fit into the paragraph. If I could I would change how I started off the first paragraph differently, because it wasn't as strong as it could of been.










No comments:

Post a Comment