Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 Things You Didn't Know About Me!



My middle name is Victoria.

I have five siblings.

I never been to Disney Land.

I never learned to cartwheel.

I like applesauce.

I never been out of California.

I am terrified of dogs,and rodents.

Huge Michael Jackson fan.

I Like Aim.

My favorite movie is Titanic.

My favorite color is yellow.

I love Rastafarian colors.

I am Lactose Intolerant.

My favorite author is Judy Blume.

I am very claustrophobic.

I weigh 115 pounds.

My favorite football team is the Steelers.

I've never been stung by a bee.

My zodiac sign is Gemini.

I was born at Paradise Valley Hospital.

My favorite song is "Her diamonds"

I love the Wendy Williams Show.

My oldest sibling is 33.

I wake up every morning at 1:00 A.m.

My favorite season is winter.

My moms name is Sarah.

I'm infatuated With Travis McCoy.

I totally cried when Michael Jackson died.

I love Plaza Bonita Mall.

I hate when people double dip. Gross!

I despise walking into a room filled with people.

1 comment: