Saturday, September 26, 2009

S.L.O.B Character - What I Did This Weekend (Lilly)


Rosaleen, and the calender sisters all went to town to get supplies for dinner tonight leaving me here in case Zach comes by before they get home. I ponder the house wondering if my mother had did the same exact thing. I know she's been here, I just know it.


A knock at the door awakens me from my dream world. It was Zach! My heart beats with delight, and anxiousness, I'm finally going to be alone with him i thought, completely alone. I open the door, acting as if i didn't know he was coming. I can barely control myself, he's so handsome. "Where's August?' He charmingly says, slipping off his jacket, and plopping on the sofa. "They all went to town to get dinner, August said just wait here until she gets back."


I slipped down on the sofa right next to Zach. I never knew silence could make me feel so uncomfortable. Zach broke the silence with a loud yawn. "So, Lily, hows your writing going?" "Good" I quickly reply, looking up at him dying for his lips to touch mines. He looks down at me, and i know the feeling is neutral. I lean forward trying to reach his lips, but he quickly turns his head. I felt so stupid. "I like you lily, a lot but do you know what would happen to me if anyone ever found out about this?" "They'll skin me alive!" I sat in silence. "I better go, tell August I'll be back tomorrow."

4 comments:

  1. This was really descriptive. I could picture it happening. And I really like how you made it really clear that She liked him and stuff, and then at the end i liked how you put that they end up not kissing and stuff, like it made me wanna know what happened the next day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked how you wrote this :)
    there was a lot of dialog and it was super descriptive.Your a really good writer. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. very descriptive i liked how you used dialge like "My heart beats with delight, and anxiousness, I'm finally going to be alone with him i thought, completely alone."

    ReplyDelete